- Mono-type Trimaran
- Mast height: 12.20 m
- Hull length: 7.25 m
- Hull width: 5.62 m
- Water draught: 1.50 m
- Air draught: 12.20 m
- Top speed: 26 knots
- (Dis)assembled in 1 hour 30 minutes
- Transportable on a 10-metre trailer
- Mainsail: 22 m²
- Jib: 10 m²
- Gennaker: 32m²
Boat: 450 kg
- 3 or 4 crew members on board for a minimum weight of 220kg
The composition of the crew depends on each Team:
- The helmsman steers the boat and sometimes helps out with tactics. This crew member’s main job is to manage the boat’s speed.
- The trimmer is in charge of trimming the sails. This position is very physically demanding and involves a lot of manoeuvring.
- The bowman ensures that tactics are implemented correctly and the boat manoeuvres swiftly. This crew member is also in charge of handling the daggerboard and rotating the mast.