THE BEST PLACES FOR THE PUBLIC
- Le Spot
• Head to the Paddock every day to see the Teams before and after the races.
• Launches and retrievals of Diam 24od boats will be commented live and teams will be interviewed at the start and finish of the races.
• The winners of the coastal raid or nautical stadium course will be honoured in Le Spot every day in the late afternoon. There will also be the Pass K’do prize draw!
- Spectator Zone
• The Spectator Zone offers an unobstructed view of the races. A live connection between the speaker and an on-board commentator allows to have the latest developments in the races.
• Educational totems with the basics help everyone understand how the Tour Voile works.
- Our partners run several activities
• Le Journal de Mickey: children can make badges with Disney characters on them and get lots of goodies.
• Fan corner: chacun pourra choisir son Team favori et décorer son drapeau ou se faire maquiller aux couleurs de celui-ci.
• The big Pass K’do prize gives away thousands of prizes every day - including a smartphone - to lucky winners among fans who take a punt on their favourite Teams.
• Fans can also see how they match up with their team’s records in the Grinding Challenge by Harken.
• Green Zone: fight the plastic ocean and set a good example by learning to sort waste better.
• An educational space focusing on protecting our water resources, health and planet will make a splash in each of the seven stages of the event. Children will learn about specific actions through natural make-up mini-workshops and games.
• A great place for fans to treat their taste buds and relax with a photo booth, hand-outs of carrier bags and samplings of Pink Lady® apples with unique flavours.
• Want to be taken far away? Looking for a taste of the exotic?
Head to the Caraïbos terrace on the Base of the Tour Voile and get to know the cocktail juice master to discover and taste delicious alcohol-free cocktails: ultra-smooth juices made from quality fruit and with a powerful exotic taste!
• The IXIO space lets fans try out the lorry driving simulator.