Since bursting onto the scene 42 years ago, the Tour Voile has grown to become one of the major events on the sailing calendar. Every year in July, the Tour brings together male and female racers from France and abroad to compete in two types of events: nautical stadium and coastal raid courses.
Sailors from all classes of the sport spend 17 days locked in a fierce battle on seven different bodies of water to win the great summer classic that crowns the most well-rounded among them.
• A hectic pace, with no room for error. Every day brings a new challenge.
• A Super Final in Nice featuring the top 10 teams in the classification.
• Spinnakers for the leaders of each classification:
Blue: leader of the General Classification
Pink: leader of the U26 Classification
Green: leader of the Amateur Classification
Orange: leader of the Mixed Classification
• Coloured buoys to mark the start and finish lines in the water:
Black and yellow chequered buoy: start line
Black and white chequered buoy: finish line
• Le Spot, where fans can come to cheer on the teams.
• Launches and retrievals are commented live in Le Spot.
• A Spectator Zone on the edge of the water where fans can follow the races with live commentary and enjoy the music.